Perform custodial duties in Base Area buildings. As a customer
focused organization, a crucial part of each employees' job is to
get and keep guests. Takes initiative to get any and all jobs
completed accurately and proficiently and is someone who doesn't
understand the term "not my job."
The following statements are intended as general illustrations
of the work in this classification and are not all-inclusive of the
* Carpet cleaning
* Supply stocking
* Trash removal
* General cleaning as required
* Assist other departments as needed
* Snow removal, including shoveling
* Responsible for departmental keys and security related to
those keys and buildings
* Contribute to team effort by participating in Job Sharing
* Responsible for the cleanliness of the resort and safety of
guests and employees;
* Meet service level objectives and department goals as set
forth by immediate supervisor
* Other duties as assigned
* Success With The Guest -Create a positive impression for our
guests. Genuinely welcomes the guest: smiles, makes eye contact,
engages the guest in conversation and thanks them for their
* Work Performance and Job Knowledge -Accuracy, attention to
detail, volume of work produced and speed in which it is completed.
Such knowledge may be gained from education, experience, training
and the ability to adapt to new situations.
* Teamwork -Upbeat and dependable. Demonstrates the ability to
cooperate, communicate and work as a team player with co-workers,
supervisors, and outside contacts.
* Professionalism -Acts professionally and is respectful of
others. Adherence to all uniform standards.
* Attendance/Punctuality - Communicates absences and schedule
changes in a timely manner. Promptness in reporting to work and
adherence to break and lunch schedules.
* Safety - Demonstrates safety consciousness with guests, resort
and co-workers. Attends safety meetings and adheres to safety codes
One to three months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.