Company: Road Runner
Location: North little rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Title: Monitoring Technician
Company: Green & Chapman
Reports to: Jim Cheevers Manager Arkansas Testing
Safety Sensitive Position
Scope of Position:
This position is responsible for checking and monitoring wells
at sites/facilities in accordance with the EPA guidelines for fuel
and/or vapors to detect release of fuel from system, visually
checking the fuel system while on-site for any unusual operating
conditions and other tasks as needed. The information is
gathered and passed along in a timely manner so that a
computer-generated report can be provided to the customer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates initiative, carrying out tasks without detailed
instructions; and undertakes additional responsibilities.
- Performs monitoring activities for an assigned route within a
prescribed period of time, ensuring all components are accurately
monitored and reported.
- Safety-oriented attitude with a true commitment to personal
safety, as well as the safety of others is a must.
- In accordance with EPA guidelines, do monthly monitoring and a
visual inspection every 30 days of fuel system at
- Organize assigned work and meet deadlines
- Regular attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to organize assigned work and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of EPA Guidelines and company
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, bend, reach and climb
- Ability to lift 65 pounds
- Extensive walking required
- Must be willing/able to work in inclement weather conditions
- Ability to work independently (take direction and carry out
tasks with minimal supervision)
- Able to travel to various locations for overnight
- Technical and problem-solving skills, including attention to
detail and accuracy
- High School diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- 1-3 years’ prior work experience
- No experience in this field required, on job training
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass MVR
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a post offer drug test and background
I understand that the list of requirements, essential functions,
duties, and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the
most accurate list for a job with Green and Chapman, LLC (the
Company). Management reserves the right to revise the job
description and to require that other tasks be performed when the
circumstances of the job change, i.e., emergencies, changes in
personnel, workload or technical development. I also
acknowledge and understand that this job description is not a
contract of employment with the Company for any specific duration
or for any other purpose.
Keywords: Road Runner, North Little Rock , MONITORING TECHNICIAN, Other , North little rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!