Company: Ledic Management Group
Location: North Little Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Envolve Client Services Group owns and professionally manages
apartment communities located in select markets throughout the
southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is
measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment
homes and community a great place to be.
Envolve offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential
apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the
Envolve team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals
with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing
company. We are currently seeking a Housekeeper to work at the
Maple Place Apartments located in North Little Rock, AR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily cleaning of all common areas prior to prospect viewing,
including clubhouse, models, and tour path to models.
- Total cleaning of all apartment units available to rent.
- Keep daily inventory on all housekeeping supplies and make
needs known to Manager.
- Other duties as assigned, which employee is capable of
- Assist office staff with special leasing programs involving the
exterior of the property.
- Assist residents with special needs.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2+ year of housekeeping experience
- Multifamily experience preferred
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Paid Time Off
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and Development
Background Check and Drug Screening Required
Keywords: Ledic Management Group, North Little Rock , Housekeeper, Other , North Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!