Company: Arkansas Urology
Location: North Little Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Responsible for patient care and all of their needs including
clinical & administrative tasks. Communicate with the Physician and
his/her nurse so that each patient is assured of the proper
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtains patient health history, checks vital signs and records
patient information into patient chart.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment
room utilization by having necessary supplies, equipment and tools
ready for use by providers.
- Collects blood draws and urine samples as ordered by medical
providers as defined by state statutes.
- Assist with data management in EMR system as directed by
- Sterilizes and cleans instruments used in examinations;
maintains clean and hygienic environment
- Responds to telephone requests and provides routine information
and escalates to medical providers when appropriate.
- Maintains medical supplies and equipment in treatment rooms on
a daily basis.
- Inventories medical supplies and equipment and requisitions as
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of
personal medical information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
- One year experience in the collection of vital signs and the
collection of blood and urine samples
- Knowledge and understanding of basic to intermediate medical
- Thorough understanding and experience in phlebotomy.
- Enthusiastic commitment to providing state of the art,
innovative and advanced medical care and exceptional customer
service to patients and internal customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to
patients, medical professionals and clinic staff.
- Ability to create and maintain effective work relationships
with patients and providers.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and problem
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload in order to service
patients and meet deadlines and requirements
Keywords: Arkansas Urology, North Little Rock , Medical Assistant, Other , North Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!