Rail Tie Inspector Supervisor
Company: Koppers Inc.
Location: North Little Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Responsible for the day-to-day production activities with a
primary emphasis on the Safety, Health, & Environmental compliance
and production performance.
- Inspect incoming crossties and switch ties.
- Maintain housekeeping for areas supervised.
- Responsible for the hourly employees in the tie yard (Tie
tramming station, End-plate Machine). There will be 12 employees
reporting to this position.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required; BS in
Wood Science or Business preferred.
- Relevant supervisory job experience in the manufacturing
industry; Managerial experience in the timber industry
- Safety, Health, & Environmental awareness is required.
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Prior union experience is preferred
- Koppers Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability /
Keywords: Koppers Inc., North Little Rock , Rail Tie Inspector Supervisor, Other , North Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!