Company: Koppers Inc.
Location: North Little Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Ensures direct reports abide by the SHE policies while
performing tasks resulting in a quality product treated to customer
- Oversees oil tank car unloading to meet residue reduction
- Responsible for the operation of the treating plant's waste
water system and maintains compliance with the POTW.
- Oversees the gas fired boiler for the treating process by
ensuring it is running efficiently.
- Aids in maintaining a Responsible Care environment by
conducting internal audits.
- Ensures plant-wide compliance with Life Saving Rules.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Wood Science, or
related field or equivalent work experience required; BS in Wood
Science or Business preferred.
- Minimum one-year of managerial experience; 3-5 years of
management experience in wood treating or chemical process
- SHE awareness required
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in a union environment
- Team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to set priorities and analyze problems
Koppers Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity
employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant
on the basis of age, color, disability, genetic information,
ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or
any other category or characteristic protected by federal law or by
any applicable state or local law.
Keywords: Koppers Inc., North Little Rock , Treating Supervisor, Other , North Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!