Dr. Morris E. Kelley with CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas has
a part-time opportunity for an APRN to join his team in North
Little Rock. Overall, we are a cardiology specialty clinic with 7
physicians and 2 midlevel providers. As an APRN, you will focus on
independently caring for and assisting with the management of Dr.
Kelley's patients along with his current LPN and RN. This is a
great opportunity to join a cohesive, family-oriented team. Our
clinic offers great work hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm) and
The Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) will provide services to the
designated Service Line to promote nursing knowledge and
evidence-based practice by functioning as a clinical resource to
the direct-care nurses. The APN will collaborate with
multidisciplinary teams to lead and facilitate programs and teams
to improve the process of care delivery to the identified patient
population. The APN will provide direct, comprehensive, therapeutic
and preventive healthcare service to the patients and their
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your
profession and also care about your well-being. With you in mind,
we offer the following benefits to support your work/life
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs
for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
Connect with us today to learn more about a nursing career with
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas!
CHI St. Vincent, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, delivers care
to more than one million patients each year. At CHI St. Vincent
Heart Clinic Arkansas, you will be an important part of the state's
largest and most diverse network of heart specialists. And we are
close to home with services in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Hot
Springs, Searcy and Conway and more than 25 community
- Accurately assesses patient conditions and documents
effectively to support charges and to communicate with other
- Provides comprehensive patient assessment, including
functional, mental, social and physical conditions. Establishes
- Seeks consultation/supervision of physician as needed to
confirm proper assessment.
- Appropriately involves patients and caregivers in treatment
- Provides interface between clinic and other providers to assure
timely, comprehensive services for patients.
- Independently develops and implements treatment plans and
evaluates patient's outcomes.
- Complies with all statues and regulations governing Advanced
Practitioner Nurses and functions within the legal boundaries of
the APN category.
- Takes responsibility for clearly communicating patient needs,
care plans and problem resolution to physicians and other
- Possesses knowledge and skill to provide supervision to
clinical staff as needed.
- Uses process improvement skills to contribute to team
development and program growth.
- Provide RN services approximately 50% of the time.
- Provide clinical support for physicians in satellite
- Current RNP and/or APN licensure in Arkansas
- Completion of an accredited graduate program in nursing and
preceptorship, including supporting documentation.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number and DEA
- Three to five years of clinical experience
- One year experience in an APN Role
related skills: rn, registered nurse, nurse, clinic, family
practice, priority care, specialty care, direct care electronic
health records, ehr, electronic medical records, emr, vital signs,
vitals, blood draw, injections, procedures, medical group,
ambulatory care, virtual care, patient care, triage, exam,
preventative, education, liaison, medication, prescription, rx,
medicare, medicaid, scheduling, lab, laboratory, outpatient,
clinics, ne, ia, CHC, #nern #missioncritical, cardiology,
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.