Regional Maintenance Supervisor
Company: Ledic Management Group
Location: North Little Rock
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Envolve Client Services Group owns and professionally manages
apartment communities located in select markets throughout the
southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is
measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment
homes and community a great place to be.
Envolve offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential
apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the
Envolve team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals
with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing
company. We are currently seeking a Regional Maintenance Supervisor
to work at the NLR RAD Family Homes located in North Little Rock,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise on-site maintenance staff for multiple properties.
Provides guidance in accordance with Envolve Policies and
- Oversee maintenance operation at all properties.
- Assist Community Managers and Area Managers in determining
capital and seasonal projects.
- Coordinates with Community Managers to interview, hire, train,
evaluate and provide disciplinary action as required.
- Manages attendance and punctuality, authorizing overtime pay
and approving sick, vacation, jury duty, etc. and reviewing
absences and tardiness.
- In conjunction with the Community Managers, conducts Annual
Performance Evaluations including the completion of the Envolve
University Training Schedule.
- Conducts assigned property visits and completes Inspection
Reports with necessary recommendations and follow up visits.
- Reports work-related injuries within 24 hours of occurrence,
investigates injuries and submits all necessary documents to the
Human Resources Generalist.
- Works with the Community Manager and coordinates safety
meetings, monitors staff adherence to appropriate safety
precautions in the prevention of work-related injuries and
maintains the log of all safety training meetings for each assigned
- Manages the training and development plans for property
maintenance staff, and maintains a current file on completed
- Manages and ensures consistent adherence to the Preventative
Maintenance Program. Reports findings to the Area Manager and
- Manages the vacation calendar schedule and ensures appropriate
coverage for each assigned property.
- Reviews monthly financial statements to include: year to date
expenses, expenditure patterns, and forecasted budget amounts.
- Manages and coordinates grant proposal activities related to
property upgrades to include: creating vendor network, requesting
bids, supervising property upgrades, tracking expenditures and
- Responds to after-hours and weekend emergency calls.
- Other duties, as needed.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years maintenance experience
- 5 years of previous management or supervisory experience on
- Must be HVAC and EPA certified.
- Previous multifamily experience required.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification preferred.
- Budget management experience, cost control & financial
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Paid Time Off
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and Development
Background Check and Drug Screening Required
Keywords: Ledic Management Group, North Little Rock , Regional Maintenance Supervisor, Other , North Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!