Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Location: North Little Rock
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Were offering a limited-time sign-on bonus for
new team members who are dedicated to providing an exceptional
guest experience. Apply today, join our team, and you can be
eligible to earn up to $600!
La Quinta by Wyndhamis now seeking aNight Auditor to join our
team at the La Quinta by Wyndham North Little Rock - McCain Mall
location in North Little Rock,Arkansas.
The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel
cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling
management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of
guest billings and city ledger transactions.He/she is also
responsible for effectively communicating concerns and/or related
issues to all levels of management and performing guest service
agent duties as required, including check-in, check-out,
switchboard operation and reservations.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of
progressive experience in a hotel or related field required.
- Guest Service Experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge/skills required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to
lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Late/Overnight shift.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests
in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required
(i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports,
etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashiers
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on
a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including
- Input and update financial information into corporate
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing
system functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial
events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requests.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company.We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world.Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together,
we champion everyday travelers.We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brandsdelivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by
Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham,
Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham,
Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtelby
Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham,
Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge
by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden,
Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe
in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: La Quinta by Wyndham North Little Rock -
McCain Mall,4311 Warden Road,North Little Rock,Arkansas72116
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, North Little Rock , Night Auditor, Other , North Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!