Location: North Little Rock
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location: North Little Rock, Arkansas
Garver is seeking an Instructional designer to support and
develop critical learning experiences for the business. This role
will require a strong level of project management skills and the
ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Partner with course owners and subject matter experts to
develop relevant content.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and maintain e-learning content
using traditional instructional design and rapid development
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop, revise, and
maintain training content and manage the review process.
- Gather knowledge from subject matter experts and available
resources to design interactive, educational deliverables comprised
of text, video, and other multimedia elements using training
authoring and multimedia tools and software.
- Build experiential learning experiences appropriate for
targeted learners using effective learning design.
- Support presenter-led virtual events, with instructional
expertise and engaging learning experiences.
- Assess skill gaps and develop training solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years instructional design experience
- Strong facilitation skills and practical knowledge of adult
- Proficient in Articulate Presenter, Adobe Captivate or other
e-learning content creation tools
- Experience with implementation and/or administration of
learning management systems
- Experience with multiple learning solutions combining
classroom, e-learning and micro-learning concepts
- Skilled in change and project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed to support or deliver learning
- Experience within engineering or professional services
- Certification in Instructional Design
- Experience with DiSC, MBTI or other personality assessment
Grow With Us
Garver offers its employees programs such as company-paid
professional memberships, company support for industry licenses and
continuing education opportunities that foster a progressive
atmosphere. Garver provides the tools, resources, and environment
to develop leaders, stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By
offering highly competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, a
Founded in 1919, Garver is an employee-owned multi-disciplined
engineering, planning, architectural, and environmental services
firm with more than 800 employees across the United States.
Offering a wide range of services focused on aviation,
construction, facilities design, federal, survey, transportation,
and water, Garver sits in the top 125 of the Engineering
News-Record's prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is
consistently recognized as a best firm to work for. Learn more at
Garver is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
to all applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based
upon an individual's capabilities and qualifications without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category
protected by law.
Keywords: Garver, North Little Rock , Instructional Designer, Other , North Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!