Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert - Part-Time
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 19, 2019
Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert - Part-Time?
$17/Hr?Mileage ReimbursementMonthly Phone StipendHours: 3:45 p.m. ?
9:00 p.m.Forward Stocking Location: Little Rock, AR 72209?Our team
of Experts keeps our customers connected by bringing replacement
devices and in-person tech support directly to them wherever they
are ? home, office, or even a local coffee shop. Our Experts help
customers set up their devices with things like email, apps, and
basic troubleshooting while delivering our award-winning,
personalized customer resolution experience.?
What you?ll be doing:
When a customer?s device is lost, broken, or stolen, we provide a
replacement device within 24 hours, plus premier tech support to
get them up and running again.
- Provide in-person device setup and tech support for customers?
smart phones, tablets and/or other consumer electronics.
- Resolve operational issues on customers? devices, other
equipment, and connectivity while offering education and device
- Meet with customers face-to-face at the customers? home
- Learn details of Smart Home Support and gain an?understanding
of each customer?s technology in order to suggest protection/tech
support solutions based on their needs.
- Meet or exceed key performance indicator metrics for
performance measurements and sales goals
- Travel daily to and from the Forward Stocking Location and
several customers? locations throughout a designated region.
- Drive own vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer
locations in a variety of situations including heavy traffic and
inclement weather.?If you?re a good fit for the job, you?ll be able
- Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer
service through relationship and rapport building
- Quickly identify and resolve technical issues ]
- Demonstrate empathy and assurance for the customer throughout
the in-person session
- Utilize tools and resources to solve technical problems in a
- Ability to proactively adapt communication to the customers?
technical skill level.??Qualifications
- Prior experience in retail sales or customer service is
- High school diploma required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving
record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Able to drive your own vehicle to and from the Forward Stocking
Location and In-Home appointments up to 120 miles.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time (up to 2
- Able to interact with a customer?s technology throughout their
- Able to interact face-to-face with Customers in their homes for
extended periods of time.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Comfortable with exposure to dogs, cats and other pets that may
be present in the customers? homes. CUS23872 - Little Rock -
Arkansas - US - 2019/09/23
Keywords: Asurion, North Little Rock , Customer Service Delivery Tech Expert - Part-Time, Other , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!